- This pre-cut is a 12 block Log Cabin quilt kit, hand cut precisely with straight edges by Matt Jordan and packaged here at our Grants Pass, Oregon workshop.
- The fabrics have all been steam pressed and cut to size - all ready for you to sew.
- The blocks feature prints from Home On The Range, designed by Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics.
- 100% cotton.
- Each block measures 10 1/8" after sewing the pieces together, and measures 9 5/8" after the blocks are put together into a quilt top. All 12 blocks together will makes a 29 x 39" or a 19 x 58" quilt top.
- Simple instructions are included.
- To view other Home On The Range fabrics and related products CLICK HERE or on the fabric swatch below.
Click HERE to see quilt layout & border ideas!