- This pre-cut is a 12 block Log Cabin quilt kit hand cut precisely by Matt Jordan with straight edges and packaged here at our Grants Pass, Oregon workshop.
- The fabrics have all been steam pressed and cut to size - all ready for you to sew. The blocks feature prints from Painterly Petals, designed by Studio RK for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. This colorful set of prints feature flowers and flower petals that look like they are straight out of an oil or acrylic painting.
- Each block measures 10 1/8 inches after sewing the pieces together, and measures 9 5/8 inches after the blocks are put together into a quilt top. All 12 blocks together will makes a 29 x 39" or a 19 x 58" quilt top.
- Simple instructions are included.
- To view other Painterly Petals fabrics and related products CLICK HERE or on the fabric swatch below.
Check out this quilt kit layout in our video below: