- This pre-cut is a 12 block Log Cabin quilt kit hand cut precisely by Matt Jordan and packaged here at our Grants Pass, Oregon workshop.
- The fabrics have all been steam pressed and cut to size - all ready for you to sew. The blocks feature prints from the Silverstone Neutral DawnCollection designed by Vanessa Lillrose & Linda Fitch for Robert Kaufman.
- Each block measures 10 1/8 inches after sewing the pieces together, and measures 9 5/8 inches after the blocks are put together into a quilt top. All 12 blocks together will makes a 29 x 39" or a 19 x 58" quilt top.
- Simple instructions are included.
- To see otherSilverstone Neutral Dawnfabric and products CLICKHERE or on the fabric swatch below.
Check out this quilt kit layout in our video below: