- This pre-cut is a 12 block Log Cabin quilt kit hand cut precisely by Matt Jordan with straight edges and packaged here at our Grants Pass, Oregon workshop.
- The fabrics have all been steam pressed and cut to size - all ready for you to sew. The blocks feature prints from In The Moonlight, a collection of Robert Kaufman Fabrics in lush dark colors of black, purple, teal, blue, and green with dashes of pink and aqua. Some of the prints contain silver metallic accents.
- Each block measures 10 1/8 inches after sewing the pieces together, and measures 9 5/8 inches after the blocks are put together into a quilt top. All 12 blocks together will makes a 29 x 39" or a 19 x 58" quilt top.
- Simple instructions are included.
- To view other In The Moonlight fabrics and related products CLICK HERE or on the fabric swatch below.
Check out this quilt kit layout in our video below: