- The pieces of this pre-cut kit were hand cut precisely with straight edges by Matt Jordan and packaged here at our Grants Pass, Oregon workshop.
- This kit has all the pre-cut pieces needed to make a reversible table runner. Included are 4 Log Cabin blocks, borders to go around the blocks, backing, and instructions.
- Batting or fleece is not included. The table runner has a finished size of approximately 13 by 45".
- The blocks feature beautiful prints from Andover Fabrics and Renee Nanneman's latest collection, Belle Rose, featuring floral and paisley prints to couple with textured motifs, plaids and stripes. You'll find these fabrics in shades of red, tan, cream, brown and black.
- To view other Belle Rose fabrics and related products CLICKHERE or on the fabric swatch below.
Looking for alternate project ideas? Check out our video below: