- This pre-cut is a 12 block Log Cabin quilt kit hand cut...
- This pre-cut is a 12 block Log Cabin quilt kit hand cut precisely by Matt Jordan and packaged here at our Grants Pass, Oregon workshop.
- The fabrics have all been steam pressed and cut to size - all ready for you to sew.
- The blocks feature prints from the Ghouls & Goodies Collection was designed by Stacy Iest Hsu with a fun Halloween theme for Moda Fabrics.
- Each block measures 10 1/8 inches after sewing the pieces together, and measures 9 5/8 inches after the blocks are put together into a quilt top. All 12 blocks together will makes a 29" x 39" or a 19" x 58" inch quilt top.
-Simple instructions are included.
- To view Ghouls & Goodies fabrics or related products CLICK HERE or on the fabric swatch below.
Here's the Layout to make a Throw Log Cabin quilt:
2 packages of Homegrown Kits
1st border: 3/4 yard cut 6 @ 3" WOF
2nd border: 1/2 yard cut 6 @ 2 1/2" WOF
3rd border: 1 yard cut 7 @ 5" WOF
Binding: 1 yard
Backing: 3 1/2 yards
Finished size: 56 x 75"
Check out our Log Cabin quilt tutorial: